We are Intention Labs LLC dba Intention Labs, a Washington limited liability company (Intention Labs), and the owner and operator of the website http://www.intentionlabs.io and all of its subdomains (collectively, the Website), the Impart software platform accessed via the Website or app store, iOS or Android (the Platform), including any content, functionality, and services offered on or through the Website or Platform (collectively, the Services) (Website, Platform, and Services shall be collectively referred to herein as the Technology).
1. Consent. The Technology is not intended to be used in the European Union (EU), or by any EU citizens. If you do not consent to the terms and conditions of this Policy, you should not use any of the Technology, and notify Intention Labs of your refusal to consent to this Policy pursuant to Section 10.1 of this Policy should any Personal Information already be collected by Intention Labs or its agents.
2. Personal Information.
2.1 Collected Personal Information. Intention Labs and its designated third-party agents may collect the following forms of personally identifiable information and content you provide on the Technology, or which you permit Intention Labs to collect from third-party websites and applications (collectively, Personal Information): (a) personal names; (b) phone numbers; (c) billing addresses; (d) e-mail addresses; (e) age-related and demographic information; (f) personal identification numbers; (g) payment information (e.g. credit card numbers, bank account numbers, etc.); (h) job titles and positions; (i) comments made on third-party websites and applications; (j) device identification information; (k) geolocation data; (l) preferred language and country information; (m) communications sent via the Technology; (n) information on your interactions on Technology, and other Technology users; and (o) other reasonably relevant information pertaining to your use of the Technology including without limitation your Internet protocol addresses, Technology account usernames and passwords, and standard web log information.
2.2 Your Information Obligations. Intention Labs requires that you only provide Personal Information to Intention Labs, whether directly or indirectly, that is up-to-date and accurate, and that you inform Intention Labs of any changes or corrections to such Personal Information. You also assure Intention Labs that you have the full authority and right to submit such Personal Information to Intention Labs, and to use such Personal Information as detailed in this Policy.
2.3 Personal Information Amendments. Intention Labs requires that you update and correct any Personal Information you provide to Intention Labs via the Technology. Should you be made aware that any of the Personal Information you provide to Intention Labs is incorrect or outdated, please notify Intention Labs of such events and provide Intention Labs corrected Personal Information via the contact information provided in Section 12 of this Policy.
3. Cookies. When you register a Website or Platform account or utilize any of the Technology, Intention Labs may assign you a unique identifier and send such information to your computer or device hard drive in the form of a cookie, which is a very small bit of code. This code is uniquely yours. It is used to assist you in utilizing the Technology. If you do not wish to have any such cookies on your devices, you may turn them off at any time by modifying your device’s Internet browser settings. However, by disabling cookies on your device, you may be prohibited from fully utilizing the Technology.
4. Use of Your Personal Information. Intention Labs may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
4.1 Provide and Promote the Technology: Intention Labs may use your Personal Information to provide and promote the Technology including without limitation Technology goods and service offerings, promotions from Intention Labs and other parties based on your preferences made via the Technology, and Intention Labs service payment functionalities, if any;
4.2 Research & Development of Technology: Intention Labs may use your Personal Information in an anonymous manner for further research and development of Technology.
4.3 Encourage and Ensure Safe Interactions Between Technology Users: Intention Labs may use your Personal Information to help improve the safety and reliability of the Technology, including detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, abuse, security risks, and technical issues that could harm Intention Labs, other Technology users, or the general public.
4.4 Resolve Disputes and Troubleshoot Problems: Intention Labs may use your Personal Information to investigate or resolve any Technology-related disputes or problems;
4.5 Enforcement: Intention Labs may use your Personal Information to enforce this Policy or any other agreement associated with the Technology;
4.6 Customize, Measure, and Improve Website and Service User Experience: Intention Labs may use your Personal Information for analytical and measuring purposes to understand how the Technology is used, through use of third-party analytics tools;
4.7 Communication: Intention Labs uses your Personal Information to interact with you directly concerning the Technology, or Intention Labs’ goods or services.
4.8 Fulfill Reporting and Legal Requirements: Intention Labs may use your Personal Information when requested by applicable governmental authorities for reporting obligations and compliance requirements.
5. Disclosure of Personal Information.
5.1 Information Disclosed. Intention Labs may disclose your Personal Information to a third party: (a) in furtherance of Intention Labs’ business operations, including assisting Technology users with IT support, resolution support; (b) to comply with Intention Labs or its designated third-party’s legal obligations under applicable law or regulation; (c) to enforce Intention Labs’ policies under this Policy, or any other policy or agreement you may be subject to pertaining to the Technology; (d) to respond to claims that your Personal Information or other information or content violates another party’s rights; or (e) to protect any party’s rights, property, or safety.
5.2 Disclosed Parties. In general, Intention Labs currently discloses your Personal Information to: (a) its officers and agents subject to the terms of this Policy; and (b) the officers and agents of its subsidiary companies.
6. Security and Storage of Your Personal Information. The security of your Personal Information is important to Intention Labs. Intention Labs will only keep your Personal Information for the purposes detailed in Section 4 of this Policy, as long as is required by law, or as is relevant for the purposes for which it is collected. Your Personal Information will be stored in the following formats and locations:
On Intention Labs’ premises in Seattle, Washington; and
Intention Labs’ AWS cloud server, and Google cloud servers. Further information about AWS privacy policies and handling of Personal Information can be found here. Further information about DAML privacy policies and handling of Personal Information can be found here. Further information about Auth0 privacy policies and handling of Personal Information can be found here. Further information about Google privacy policies and handling of Personal Information can be found here.
Intention Labs and its designated third parties employ generally accepted industry standards to store and protect your Personal Information. However, as the transmission of information over wireless and wired networks cannot be absolutely secure, Intention Labs does not warrant or guarantee that your Personal Information will remain permanently secure.
7. Third-Party Websites and Applications. The Technology may contain links to third-party websites and applications that are not owned or controlled by Intention Labs. Intention Labs has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, any share functionality, content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party website or application. When using any such third-party website or application, you are subject to the terms and policies, including without limitation personal information security and storage policies, of such third-party website or application. By affirmatively consenting to this Policy, or by otherwise using the Technology, you expressly relieve Intention Labs from any and all liability arising from any share functionality or your use of any third-party website accessed from the Technology. Intention Labs encourages you to investigate and ask questions before you disclose your personally identifiable information to any third-party website, application, or service provider.
8. Child Protection. Intention Labs is committed to protecting the privacy of children who use the Technology, and encourages parents and guardians to talk to their children about safe and responsible use of their information and content on the Internet. To ensure the Technology’s compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA; 15 U.S.C. § 91 et seq.), none of the Technology: (a) is made available to any person under 16 years of age; (b) publishes information or content from any person under 16 years of age; and (c) is targeted to any child under 16 years of age. Any person under 16 years of age who wishes to access or use the Technology must obtain their parent or guardian’s prior consent prior to any such use.
9. Privacy Disclosure Reporting. You may be entitled to request a report concerning the collection, use, and storage of your Personal Information (Privacy Report) that:
(a) confirms whether your Personal Information has been processed, and if so, the purpose for such processing;
(b) the categories and types of Personal Information collected and processed;
(c) the providers and recipients of such Personal Information; and
(d) the envisaged period for which your Personal Information will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period.
If you would like a copy of your Privacy Report, you may do so by contacting Intention Labs (Attn: Privacy Rights Report Request) pursuant to Section 12 of this Policy.
10. User Modifications to Consent and Use of Personal Information.
10.1 Consent Modifications. Should you desire to withdraw your consent to your disclosure of Personal Information to Intention Labs, or Intention Labs’ use of such Personal Information as provided under this Policy, you may do so by notifying Intention Labs of the same via the contact information provided in Section 12 of this Policy titled Attn: Personal Information Consent Modification.
10.2 Right to be Forgotten. Technology users also have the right to have their Personal Information erased from Intention Labs’ and its agents’ systems. Should you wish to elect to have your Personal Information erased from any of such systems, you may do so by contacting Intention Labs titled Attn: Right to be Forgotten pursuant to Section 12 of this Policy, detailing who you are, why you wish for your Personal Information to be erased, and that you elect to have your Personal Information erased.
10.3 Data Portability. You also have the right to request and receive a portable version of all of your Personal Information collected and used by Intention Labs and its agents. Should you wish to receive a portable version of your collected Personal Information, you may do so by contacting Intention Labs titled Attn: Data Portability pursuant to Section 12 of this Policy, detailing who you are, and including a detailed request for a portable version of your Personal Information.
10.4 Reporting of Privacy Complaint. As a part of Intention Labs’ efforts to ensure your Personal Information is kept as confidential as possible, and used, processed, and transferred only in accordance with this Policy, Intention Labs will reasonably attempt to notify you of any breach or unauthorized disclosure of your Personal Information to any third party. Conversely, should you become aware of any violation or breach of your Personal Information by Intention Labs or any other party, you may lodge a complaint to the following supervisory authorities:
Authority: Federal Trade Commission
How to File: Via Phone or Online
Phone: +1-877-FTC-HELP (+1-877-382-4357)
Authority: EU Member State Data Protection Authority (DPA) Where You Reside (links to EU Member state data protection authorities can be found here)
How to File: Varies by EU Member State DPA — Please refer to your specific DPA here
11. Policy Changes. Periodically, Intention Labs may update this Policy. Intention Labs may post notifications of updates to this Policy on the Website or Platform, through the Services, or via e-mail to you and other Technology users. Changes made to this Policy will take effect immediately. If you do not agree to changes to this Policy, you must discontinue your use of the Technology, and notify Intention Labs of the same pursuant to Section 10.1 of this Policy. Your access or use of the Technology after such Policy changes will not be permitted unless you provide affirmative consent to such Policy changes via the Technology.
12. Contacting Us. If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact Intention Labs at:
Intention Labs LLC
Address: PO Box 31045, 1329 N 47th St, Seattle, WA 98103-9998